Pet Pain Management
Pet Pain Management in Chino Valley, AZ
Pain can result from a variety of sources including apparent causes like post-operative recovery and injury, or underlying conditions like chronic illness.
How to Recognize Pain
Other than obvious injuries, recognizing pet pain is more difficult than you would expect, requiring a trained eye and keen observation to discover discomfort. Subtle changes in your pet’s behavior may indicate a hidden, underlying issue. Signs can include:
- Becoming withdrawn or inactive.
- Uncharacteristic aggression.
- Decreased appetite.
- Whimpering or abnormal vocalizations.
- Stiffness, reduced mobility or inability to rise.
- Ears placed back against the head.