Pet Acupuncture in Chino Valley, AZ
- Increased circulation.
- Modulating the immune system.
- Relieving muscle spasms & pain.
- The release of neurochemicals, including endorphins.
- Optimizing healthy nerve transmission.
- Regulating hormone levels.
In addition to dry needling, we also offer electroacupuncture, which is a modern variation on the therapy and involves passing electrical currents between pairs of needles. A recent study showed that electroacupuncture of certain immune-stimulating points causes the release of stem cells into the bloodstream.