Pet Acupuncture Veterinary Service in Chino Valley, AZ
- increased circulation
- modulating the immune system
- relieving muscle spasms & pain
- the release of neurochemicals, including endorphins
- optimizing healthy nerve transmission
- regulating hormone levels
In addition to dry needling, we also offer electroacupuncture, which is a modern variation on the therapy and involves passing electrical currents between pairs of needles. A recent study showed that electroacupuncture of certain immune-stimulating points causes the release of stem cells into the bloodstream.