Our skilled and compassionate team is dedicated to providing the highest standard of surgical care, utilizing advanced techniques.
Pet Surgery in Chino Valley, AZ
The Benefits of Laser Surgery: A less Painful Alternative for Your Pet
Laser surgery works by employing a laser (rather than a scalpel) during surgery, using it to make highly precise incisions by vaporizing the water found in tissues.
- Reduced Pain: The laser seals nerve endings as it moves through tissue. Your pet will feel less pain after surgery.
- Less Bleeding: The beam seals small blood vessels during surgery, resulting in less bleeding and quicker procedures.
- Minimized Swelling: With this technology, only light comes into contact with the tissue, causing minimal swelling.
- Extreme Precision: The laser enables your surgeon to only affect or remove the target tissue, leaving the healthy surrounding tissue untouched.
- Reduced Risk of Infection: The high heat of laser energy kills bacteria and microorganisms as it moves through diseased areas, reducing the chance of infection.
- Quicker Recovery: Your pet is likely to feel less discomfort after surgery, and return home to normal activities sooner.
Common Laser Surgery Applications:
- Tumor Removal
- Skin Tags
- Cyst Removal
- Soft Palate Procedures
- Gingival Hyperplasia