Please ask about Laser Surgery when you schedule your surgery at Circle L Animal Hospital.
The Benefits of Laser Surgery: A less Painful Alternative for Your Pet
Here at Circle L Animal Hospital we are proud to offer laser surgery as a progressive new option for our clients who want the safest and least painful treatment for their pets. A Laser will replace the use of a scalpel during surgery and cut with precision through tissue by vaporizing the water found in tissues.
Watch this 8 minute educational video about Laser Surgery:
- Less Pain-The Laser seals nerve endings as it moves through tissue. Your pet will feel less pain after surgery!
- Less Bleeding-The Laser seals small blood vessels during surgery, resulting in less bleeding and quicker procedures.
- Less Swelling- With Laser technology, only light comes into contact with the tissue, causing minimal swelling.
- Extreme Precision- The laser enables your surgeon to only affect or remove the target tissue, leaving the healthy surrounding tissue untouched.
- Reduced Risk of Infection- The high heat of laser energy kills bacteria and microorganisms as it moves through diseased areas, reducing the chance of infection.
- Quicker Recovery- For all of the above reasons, your pet is likely to feel less discomfort after surgery, and return home to normal activities sooner.
- Recommended for-
- Tumor Removal
- Skin Tags
- Cyst Removal
- Soft Palate Procedures
- Gingival Hyperplasia